After the death of her mother, we were contacted by Kerry Louderback-Wood. She later wrote the following article for the Journal of Church and State’s Autumn 2005 issue. The article shows how the Watchtower Society might be held legally responsible for failure to properly disseminate its religious beliefs to followers. She dedicates the article to the children who have been harmed by the Watchtower’s policies on the use of blood and she continues to speak out on this subject.
- Treating Jehovah’s Witness COVID-19 Patients with Convalescent Blood Products
- Personal Research on Blood Transfusions May Have Saved My Life
- Hematologist Helps Open the Eyes of Pregnant JW
- Chaunte Cardwell – from Near Death to Freedom
- Former HLC Chairman’s Confession: A Victim Can Become Guilty of Harming Others
- Blood Transfusion – is it a meal?
- Blood Transfusions – What are the risks?
- Contact AJWRB
- Content Directory
- Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Really Abstain From Blood?
- FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Historical Perspective on Blood
- News & Media Information
- Organ Transplants
- Prohibited Blood Components
- Quack Medicine
- The Plasma Paradox
- Watchtower Approved Blood Transfusions
- Watchtower Blood Map
- Watchtower Blood Propaganda
- Welcome to AJWRB
- Welcome to the AJWRB Website
- What is a Blood Transfusion?